Photography was for me in the last few years my main activity. The poetic photography school that I graduated from changed me as a photographer and as a person. I managed to understand and see simple and complex compositions, and this is what I am looking for during the weddings too.
I am a wedding photojournalist, so I prefer not to interfere during the event, shooting also only by available light. I’m going to photograph your lifetime event quietly and discreet, recording it in a honest and truthful way. I can tell from my experience that once you’ll interfere during some special moments everything will be changed and far from natural. The only time I’ll get involved it will be at the photo session with the bride and groom, on the wedding day or the day after.
I live in Berlin and Bucharest, but traveling is always a great pleasure, so I’m available for any city in Germany or Europe.
I realized that in order to shoot a wedding, you must be around for as long as it takes. And yes, the great weddings don’t come in pieces, but as a whole! I shot weddings for 20 hours and even 24 hours! So, don’t be afraid of asking me to join you for the whole day. Of course, you can book my services for 8 or 10 hours, or for as long as you feel it is necessary.
My services include:
• Photojournalistic photography of the getting-ready moments, the ceremonies during the day and party in the night
• A dedicated photo session with the bridal couple
• Post-processed photos delivered on a DVD for private use, high-resolution images without logos or copyright texts
• Photo-slideshow with the best moments of the wedding day
• Password-protected gallery with all the photos, for friends and family
Additionally, we can meet for an engagement photo session before or after the wedding. Of course, you can also have a “trash the dress” session.
Further products (albums, photobooks, prints) are available upon request.
Just send me an email with all the details about your wedding day and I’ll get back to you with a customized offer.